Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective?
If this sounds like you, I’m confident I can help. My practice offers the most effective forms of treatment, to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms of the problem.
Symptoms of anxiety may include:
- Nervousness, restlessness or feeling tense
- Feelings of panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
Therapy can help you to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop healthier coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from anxiety, I invite you to contact me today for a consultation.